Notice relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“PDPO”)
- SBI FX Co., Limited
(“ZILLION”) is committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy, confidentiality and security of individual’s personal information. It is the responsibility of all of our employees to comply with the requirements in PDPO. We set out below, among others, what kinds of personal information we collect from you and how we handle such personal information.
- It is necessary for you to supply ZILLION with your email address in connection with the notification services provided on our website and compliance with any laws, guidelines or requests issued by regulatory or other authorities.
- Failure to supply such data to ZILLION may result in it being unable to provide the notification services to you or to comply with any laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
- The personal information that we collect and/or hold includes information that you provide to us in forms such as your personal details, contact information and communication records such as your inquiries and our responses.
- The personal information collected by ZILLION (whether provided by you or any other person) may be used by ZILLION for providing notification services to you.
Personal data collected by ZILLION relating to you will be kept confidential but ZILLION may provide such information (whether provided by you or any other person) to the following parties, within or outside of Hong Kong, for the purposes set out in paragraph 5 above:
- any affiliates of ZILLION;
- any director, officer, employee of ZILLION or affiliates of ZILLION only when carrying out their respective business activities;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer or other services to ZILLION or its affiliates;
- any professional advisor, insurer or auditor of ZILLION or their affiliates;
- any third party with which you have or propose to have dealings;
- any person to whom ZILLION transfers, assigns or proposes to transfer or assign its interests and/or obligations in respect of the account or any services provided to you;
- any person to whom ZILLION is required by law, regulation, court order or request from any governmental or regulatory body to provide such data.
- ZILLION may from time to time transfer your personal data outside Hong Kong for any of the purposes set out in paragraph 5 of this notice including data processing or storage.
You have the right in accordance with the Term of the PDPO to:
- check or enquire whether ZILLION holds personal data about you;
- request access to any such personal data held by ZILLION within a reasonable time, in a reasonable manner and in a form that is intelligible;
- request the correction of your personal data which is inaccurate;
- ascertain ZILLION’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by ZILLION; and
- ZILLION may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
- You may direct any request for access to and/or correction of personal data or for information regarding policies and practices of and the kinds of data held by ZILLION or the exercise of any "opt-out" right to the Compliance Officer at SBI FX Co., Limited
, at Suite 1101 & 1115-1116, 11th Floor, Two International Finance Centre, No. 8 Finance Street, Hong Kong or via telephone number at (852) 3900-1500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing in this notice shall limit the rights of the client under the PDPO.